Best Auto Body Shop Near Me
Why is ACC Different?
- We are independently owned and operated. This freedom allows us to construct our own business philosophy focusing on customer service and quality. We realize that many collision repair centers advertise the same priorities. However at Airpark Collision Center we support our claims by hiring master level technicians, using premium materials and not speeding through repairs to turn a large volume of repair work.
- No “B” level technicians. A “B” level technician is someone who is new to the industry and allowed to disassembly cars or complete simple repairs. Several collision repair centers hire “B” level technicians because it is less expensive. It is also common today for auto body shops to assign disassembly to a “B” level tech and then pass the job on to an “A” level technician. At ACC a master collision technician is assigned start to finish.
- No painting outside of the paint booth. All jobs, including small repairs or even a side mirror is refinished inside one of our two state of the art paint booths to ensure a clean, baked on finish. We realize we could do a greater volume if we also painted outside the booth, but our focus is on quality and adhering to air quality regulations. Do you need a repair on a small job? Or can’t commit to an appointment time? No problem! Several auto body shops will say no because these two requests slow down their big volume agenda. We can help you at ACC!
Lets Talk Customer Service:
- You will notice right away we have a local number, not an 800 number. Our customers know when they call us they are connected to someone in our office. Most likely the person you will speak to is Linda. Linda is celebrating her 5th year with ACC and she can usually answer any question or at least find the answer for you!
- We call our customers with updates. We realize that almost every other collision repair shop has an automatic text message update. These text message updates will read: “car in paint department” or “disassembly in progress”. We choose to call our customers because it allows them to ask questions about the repair.
- We operate honestly. If you have a scratch that can be buffed out we will tell you. This philosophy has served us well because we depend on referral and repeat business.
- We are open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Key drop for those dropping after hours.
- Clean professional environment. Check out our photo gallery or ask for a tour!
What about Insurance?
- Airpark Collision Center works with every insurance company! We will handle everything for you!
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our workmanship regardless of which insurance company is used.
- Insurance adjusters from various companies are frequently at our collision repair center due to our convenient location.
- We don’t save deductibles and this is a good thing! Often when an auto body shop saves or discounts a deductible they are taking shortcuts. Yesterday we had a customer with a recent model Jaguar come from a collision repair facility that saves deductibles. The repair work was done, but the paint was just touched up. You could easily see the repair and feel the rough spot. Yes, he saved his deductible, but the repair looked terrible and now the customer had to invest more time with his insurance company and us to have it repaired correctly.
What about the Repair?
- We have the highest certification in the industry and many manufacturer certifications.
- We repair every make and model but specialize in luxury vehicles. Many collision repair centers are not qualified to work on vehicles such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, etc. Disassembly and reassembly are more complicated than on a Chevy or Ford. In addition, collision centers with a high profit, high volume philosophy often discourage luxury vehicles from being dropped off. Repairs on certain brands are simply too time-consuming and often their technicians cannot produce the level of quality the customer expects.
- Operating in the Scottsdale Airpark for over 11 years has allowed us to form relationships with every car dealer and the best of every auto-related business including window tint, stereo, glass, towing, etc.
- All vehicles are hand washed. Our facility is proud of our state of the art equipment in each department but chose not to purchase an automatic car wash. Hand washing is gentle and our car wash/lot attendant is trained to look over each vehicle before handing it over to be quality checked by our manager.
Our philosophy of good customer service, quality work and operating honestly is not an original idea, it just happens to be rare at this time. Airpark Collision Center opened as a start up in 2006 and continued operating successfully during the slow economy. This year we continue to grow with more certifications, equipment and new customers. If you need an estimate please stop in, or click the link “Quick Estimate” on our website.