GEICO Collision Repair Scottsdale
Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006 and is a GEICO-approved auto body shop in Scottsdale, AZ. GEICO is known for excellent customer service and collision repair facilities participating in their GEICO Auto Xpress program must be committed to following high expectations.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in north Scottsdale near Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Our friendly staff is ready to answer your collision repair questions and restore your vehicle to its pre-collision condition!
What is GEICO ARX?
Policyholders and claimants love the GEICO ARX program because it’s fast and convenient. The goal is to get you on the road with a high-quality collision repair.
What are the benefits of choosing a Scottsdale Geico ARX facility?
- Rental cars are often onsite upon drop off (rental coverage required)
- A friendly greeting with knowledgeable staff to answer questions regarding your vehicle’s auto body repair.
- Explanation of GEICO’s hassle-free Auto Repair Express process.
- Customer updates to keep you informed of your vehicle’s collision repair progress.
- Confidence that your Airpark Collision Center representative has conducted a quality check before you are notified that your vehicle repair is complete.
- Average customer rating of GEICO Auto Repair Express program is 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Lifetime workmanship guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
What is the Process?
- Customer arrives at facility for scheduled drop off appointment
- Vehicle is inspected
- Meet with Enterprise representative to obtain your rental car (Rental car coverage required)
- Vehicle repair plan is written and vehicle is disassembled
- Parts ordered
- Collision repair and refinish work is completed and lastly reassembly of vehicle. (During this process mechanical, glass, and other related repairs are addressed.)
- The vehicle’s interior & exterior is cleaned
- Most vehicles are diagnostic scanned and test-driven. All repairs are inspected for quality workmanship.
- Customer is notified that their vehicle is ready for pick up!
- Rental car is turned in at Airpark Collision Center.
- A representative will go over collision repairs and answer any questions you may have regarding your vehicle’s repair.
Why Airpark Collision Center?
- Peace of mind that your vehicle will receive a proper and safe repair
- Highly qualified technicians
- Our technicians are not only concerned with aesthetics but returning the car to its original driving condition and safety standards
- We are an I-Car Gold Class facility, the highest certification in the collision repair industry
- Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art tools to repair today’s vehicles with advanced technology.
- Premium repair products are used to ensure a durable and aesthetically-pleasing collision repair.
- Established reputation for good service and high-quality auto body repairs
- Convenient location, not far from Loop 101 and Scottsdale Road
- Clean and secure facility for your vehicle
Our professional Scottsdale collision center stands ready to repair everything from minor to major collision damage including:
Small parts replacement – Unfortunately, high-end brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus and others sometimes require making a Geico insurance claim for even a side mirror because of the part cost. Rest assured we can install and refinish any part without issue!
Bumper/fender repair or replacement – This is a common repair and Airpark Collision Center’s technicians inspect the damage underneath once the exterior panel is removed. Even though it may appear to be an aesthetic repair, we must be sure no structural damage exists and verify sensors are working properly.
Major collision damage – Upon disassembly (removal of exterior panels) damage underneath is assessed, including the unibody or frame. Airpark Collision Center is equipped with a top-of-the-line frame machine that accommodates even very large SUV’s and pick-up trucks. The frame machine and computerized software provides the technicians with measurements to return the frame within required specifications. In addition to auto body work, mechanical damage related to the collision is also addressed.
Airpark Collision Center is a professional auto body and refinish facility. We are conveniently located in the Scottsdale Airpark to serve all of Scottsdale and the north Phoenix, Arizona area. We repair all makes and models including, Chevrolet, Chrysler, GMC, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, etc. while specializing in luxury vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
We know that an auto accident—major or minor—can bring about several decisions and complications in your life. No one can guarantee that you’ll never have an auto accident, but GEICO and Airpark Collision Center can greatly reduce the stress of the claims and collision repair process. The GEICO Auto Xpress program is designed to provide you the highest quality vehicle repairs with the fastest possible service. Airpark Collision Center and GEICO value its customers and are committed to a worry-free claim and auto body repair experience. It is our shared philosophy that creates a seamless collision repair for our mutual customers.
GEICO’s award-winning App puts help at your fingertips!