How to Choose the Best Auto Body Shop
If your car is in need of repair, you will want to save yourself time and aggravation by choosing the best auto body shop right from the start. While looking for an established repair center with a warranty is important, it is key to examine other aspects of the collision repair facility.
• As you walk towards the door, notice the surroundings, is everything clean, neat, and safe? The aesthetics of the collision repair shop is a sign of whether or not your vehicle will experience the level of care you expect.
• Notice how you are treated. Often the first person you speak to is an indicator of the shop’s culture. Hopefully the office personnel is friendly, professional and demonstrates a willingness to answer all of your questions.
• What type of auto body shop is it? Is it very large or a chain operated facility? Their objective may be different than yours. Often very large auto body shops or corporate owned shops are interested in volume of repairs and the amount of profit to report to their share holders, not quality of the repair.
• During your estimate, look around. What brand of cars are in process? Are the vehicles late or recent models?
• Is the lot really full? If there are vehicles everywhere and the estimator won’t give you an estimated date of completion, beware. You are one of many…
• What kind of equipment do you see? Does it look old? Remember technology is constantly changing on vehicles, and savvy customers will choose a collision repair facility with up to date equipment and tools.
At Airpark Collision Center, we offer a lifetime warranty on our work regardless if the customer paid out of pocket or if it is an insurance claim. Parts and paint materials are subject to the manufacturer warranty.
Years in Business
In addition to the warranty, find out how long the auto body shop has been in business. Look at all reviews. Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006, and has a history of legitimate excellent reviews.
The number one certification in the collision repair industry is I-Car Gold Class. To maintain certification, the collision repair center must send their technicians to training each year. Certification is expensive and a good indicator of a long term staff and successful auto body shop. Manufacturer certifications also ensure that the body shop has up to date equipment and knowledge to repair each vehicle.
We Check all the Boxes, Check us Out!
Airpark Collision Center is located in north Scottsdale, near Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter shopping Centers. When you walk into ACC, the office is clean and the staff is friendly. Even the back of our auto body facility is tour ready! Just ask! Our collision repair facility is top notch because we care. Our owner is on site daily, and actively checking on vehicles, the shop and our staff. Our shop’s culture has allowed us to retain talented technicians who genuinely want to do a great job. We are employee oriented and that has led to our consistent quality over the years. Please stop in for a free estimate!
Airpark Collision Center
7333 E. Butherus Dr. Ste A200
Scottsdale, AZ 85260