Your Body Shop Customer Experience
The “Customer Experience” is a highly overlooked element when it comes to choosing businesses to work with. When it comes to choosing a body shop in Scottsdale, you should think about how you will be treated from the moment you make that first phone call or appointment. As a customer, you have the right to be treated with respect and courtesy at all times. When you choose Airpark Collision Center, you will be treated extremely well.
Airpark Collision Center focuses on the “CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.”
- Need an auto body shop in Scottsdale that works with a specific insurance company? Airpark Collision Center works with all insurance carriers.
- Need help working with the insurance company? Once your vehicle is dropped off we deal with the insurance company directly and handle the repair/claim.
- Need an estimate? You don’t need an appointment for an estimate and it’s free!
- Have a small job and need your car back quickly? Ask about our rapid repair process.
- Need a tow? We’ll schedule a tow for you.
- Have a difficult or confusing claim situation? If you have a difficult or unusual claim situation, we will do our best to help you.
- Need a rental car? We’ll schedule the rental car for you. You can pick up and drop from our location.
- Need a ride back home or to work? We will give you a ride, if it is not far from our facility.
- Need to have your windows tinted, a detail or paintless dent repair? We are a full service body shop and can help you with almost any automotive need.
So needless to say, when you want the best service in town, choose Airpark Collision Center. Call us and come down today for an estimate.