BMW Body Shop and Paint Repair Center
Need auto body repair for your BMW? Airpark Collision Center knows that repairs often include more than just exterior damage. We will repair your BMW using the latest collision repair methods and address mechanical and computer/electrical damage resulting from the accident.
Valley BMW owners appreciate the brand not only because of its aesthetic appeal, but also for its superb driving performance which has made BMW one of the most popular vehicles in the world. At ACC we are committed to restoring your BMW to pre-accident condition.
Why Choose Airpark Collision Center For BMW Auto Body Repair in North Scottsdale?
- We are an I-Car Gold Class certified facility (the highest certification in the industry)
- Our state of the art equipment creates factory welds, making it difficult for others to tell your vehicle was involved in an accident.
- Our measuring system and frame machine will align the frame/unibody within millimeters of factory specifications.
- We use PPG paint, the same brand used at the manufacturing facility.
- Each part is sprayed in a pressurized paint booth with a baked on finish.
- All vehicles under go a quality check process and are test driven to ensure proper driving performance.
We are the BMW Body Shop Scottsdale residents trust because of our highly skilled technicians and our strict standards of quality. BMWs are branded by many as the “Ultimate Driving Machine,” and we believe collision repair should not affect your vehicle’s performance.
Our BMW certified technicians under go I-Car certification, which guarantees that repairs are always of the highest quality and that safety standards are met. After your vehicle is repaired, Airpark Collision Center will even conduct a test drive to determine whether the vehicle’s driving performance has been compromised or not. Depending on the outcome of the test, proper steps will be undertaken so that your car is in its best condition when returned to you.
Feel free to check the auto body repair and refinishing work we do. (See photos below.)