Airpark Collision Center is your Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep auto body repair shop. Our facility passed the strict certification process by the above manufacturers, ensuring we have the right skills, equipment and track record to return these auto brands back to pre-collision condition!
Why did you Choose your Brand of Vehicle?
- Vehicle Design/Profile
- Safety Features
Regardless of why you chose the brand, vehicle owners want their car/SUV/truck restored to pre-accident condition. Technology has advanced over the years and so has the collision repair industry. Technicians are no longer tasked with simply “pounding out dents.” Smart consumers recognize repair is more than fixing or replacing exterior panels. They realize mechanical issues and onboard computers may have been damaged upon impact. Choosing the correct auto body shop from the start can save drivers a lot of grief.
Recent Survey Conducted by FCA:
Q: How do Vehicle Owners Choose an Auto Body Repair Shop?
A: In the past, consumers followed insurance company recommendations and highly prioritized choosing a repair shop near home. However today, over 50% of consumers said choosing a certified collision repair facility was of greatest importance. Vehicle owners understand that today’s auto body repair requires advanced technician training and the latest equipment.
Did you Know that Airpark Collision Center:
- Pre-Scans and Post Scans every FCA vehicle? Pre-scanning allows our technicians and estimators to have a complete picture of the collision damage. Pre-scanning informs our team of any failing safety features such as sensors, airbags, electrical, or other onboard components. After the vehicle is repaired we post scan to ensure everything is in proper working order.
- Advanced Collision Repair Equipment:
The Matrix Wand, a computerized camera measuring system allows our estimators to use images to measure any visible damage points. This equipment helps us identify damage, and confirm the repair is within specifications.
- Computerized Measuring System: If your vehicle has frame/unibody damage, this is important! Our computerized measuring systems allows us to return the frame/unibody with in factory specifications. This piece of equipment goes hand in hand with our powerful Chief Goliath frame machine.
Arizona Auto Body Repair Shops are Not Created Equal!
- Did you know there is no collision repair license or certification required in Arizona?
- Did you know critical modern equipment is not required?
- Did you realize auto body shops saving deductibles usually have zero certifications?
Manufacturer Certified Makes a Difference
Authorizing a manufacturer certified auto body repair facility to work on your Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ensures that your vehicle will look and perform as intended. Airpark Collision Center your Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep auto body repair shop:
- Inspects replacement parts for fit, eliminating odd gaps, mismatched or slightly off alignments.
- Uses the same quality materials, paints and coatings to match your vehicle.
- Utilizes equipment that copies factory welds, making the repair very unnoticeable.
- Bakes every painted part in a pressurized factory paint booth.
In addition to Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep auto body repair manufacturer certification, Airpark Collision Center is I-Car Gold Class Certified. It is estimated that only 10% of auto body repair shops have achieved this high level of certification. Our technicians receive annual hands on and classroom training. This recertification process assures our customers that our technicians have the latest training on newer vehicles. As vehicle technology changes each year, choosing the right Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep auto body repair shop is paramount to passenger safety.
Whether your vehicle was chosen for design, performance, durability or function, Airpark Collision Center is recommended by the manufacturer as Scottsdale’s Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep auto body repair shop.
Before and after of the Dodge Challenger
Before and after Fiat