Airpark Collision Center is a Ford Certified Collision Repair Shop
Does Certification Matter?
Certification ensures that Airpark Collision Center has the right tools, equipment and training to repair your Ford to factory standards. Airpark Collision Center’s facility and equipment is inspected each year to maintain the Ford Certified Body Shop status. Our technicians complete Ford specialized repair classes and are even sometimes quizzed during the inspection regarding proper repair methods.
Why is Ford repair any different than any other brand of vehicle?
Materials, like aluminum found on the Ford F150 truck make collision repair unique compared to other brands. Most technicians are used to working with steel, repairing aluminum requires special welding skills. See our blog: Can any Auto Body Shop Repair Aluminum?
Ford Certified Auto Body Services Available:
- Major Collision Damage Repair
- Frame Repair or Replacement
- Dent Repair
- Bumper Repair
- Accurate Paint and Color Matching
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
- Replacement Parts (Broken Mirror, Taillight, etc)
Why Choose ACC?
- Ford Certified for Collision Repair
- We Don’t Sell, or Service Vehicles. Our Focus is Strictly Auto Body Repair
- OEM Ford Parts Available
- We Repair all Makes and Models
- Insurance Claims or Out of Pocket Repair
Hours: M-F 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Key Drop for After Hours
Location: Conveniently located off of Scottsdale Road, near Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter Shopping Area.
Estimates: Walk in or Click on Quick Estimate for an Online Quote.
Contact Us: 480-405-5217 or email@example.com