Land Rover Body Shop and Paint Repair Center
Airpark Collision Center knows that the Land Rover Brand is purchased or leased because of it’s quality and design. When your Land Rover needs repair, choosing the right auto body facility is important right from the start!
Our master collision repair and aluminum certified technicians understand the complexities of restoring Land Rovers back to their pre-collision state. Along with our team’s expertise, we have the resources and equipment to make that happen!
Why bring your Land Rover to Airpark Collision Center instead of a dealership auto body shop?
- Our facility is filled with state of the art equipment and we employ only master auto body repair technicians. While at some shops, vehicles are disassembled by a beginner technician and repaired by another, Airpark Collision Center ensures that a master technician is entrusted with your Land Rover from start to finish. This includes all repairs from minor scratches and dents to major collision repair involving unibody/frame straightening, welding, and other advanced auto body repair procedures.
- The refinish department at Airpark Collision Center is equipped with two paint booths that produce a dust-free baked-on finish. Our certified painters, follow industry procedure right from the start including, prep, prime, and refinish. Many times parts are painted off the vehicle to reduce edges that result in peeling or hard lines. Of course, this entails additional steps, but it is the right way to refinish! Our paint department sprays 3 and 4 stage paint and consistently produces excellent color matching! Accurate color matching and three and four-stage paint not only requires extra time and material but advanced skill!
- OEM Land Rover parts available, minus the expensive dealership install price
- You and your vehicle are not just a number. As an independently owned Land Rover collision repair facility we earn each of our customers by quality repair and exceptional customer service.
- Because we are not a dealer, our main priority is not to sell parts. If your original OEM part can be repaired instead of replaced we will give you that option. If you are paying out of pocket this is a real benefit.
- We believe we exceed dealership collision repair quality while providing competitive labor prices.
- Our collision repair facility is aluminum certified and has earned a reputation for repairing high-end vehicle brands.
- We are happy to assist with everything from a side mirror replacement or door ding to major collision repair.
- We provide a lifetime labor warranty for as long as you own the vehicle.
- We work with all insurance companies and customers opting to pay out of pocket.
- You won’t have to wait weeks for an appointment or weeks for a simple collision repair.
- Check-in and check out is fast and easy!
- Our customers receive a personalized vehicle status update at least every other day. Auto body repair is a process and that often involves insurance approval, parts delivery, and of course the repair itself. Our customers don’t have to wonder about vehicle status or if their vehicle has been forgotten. Our daily team meetings and frequent updates ensure customer satisfaction.
Collision Repair Considerations:
Aesthetics – Airpark Collision Center only purchases premium products like 3M and PPG paint (involvement in the Land Rover manufacturing plant) Quality products make the difference in color matching and lasting repairs. Our master technicians take the time to fit parts properly to avoid gaps and misalignment of panels.
Technology – Land Rovers are equipped with dozens of onboard computers and sensors. Pre and post-diagnostic scanning allow our technicians a comprehensive look at what needs repair or replacement. The post-diagnostic scan ensures all technology is performing as expected.
Performance – While many people choose the Land Rover brand for design reasons, performance and handling is also a factor in the decision-making process. Airpark Collision Center will address all mechanical work caused by a collision including suspension, alignment, and other related issues.
Capability – Land Rover’s are designed to operate in a variety of conditions. Even if you are not off-roading, valley residents experience driving in monsoonal rains and often use their vehicles to head up north in the snow or drive to California beaches. Auto body repair is more than just repairing the exterior of the vehicle. Airpark Collision Center will address wheels, tires, and other components to restore your Land Rover to pre-collision status.
ACC is proud to be the Land Rover body shop that Scottsdale residents have counted on since 2006 for collision repair. We spray environment-friendly paint products and utilize state-of-the-art equipment for repairing both minor and major damage to your Land Rover. In addition, to quality repair, we are known for excellent customer service. We believe a friendly and attentive staff makes for a less stressful customer experience. We invite you to stop in or click here for a quick estimate!