Major Collision Damage Repair
Exceptional Major Collision Damage Repair in Scottsdale, AZ
PROFESSIONAL REPAIR AND REFINISHING PROCESS
Major Collision Damage Repair Services
INDUSTRY CERTIFIED & CUSTOMER TRUSTED
With numerous prestigious awards and over sixteen decades of combined experience in major collision damage repair, Airpark Collision Center has grown to become a trusted authority in the auto body repair industry. As the leading auto body shop and major collision repair center in north Scottsdale, Arizona, our facility boasts multiple certifications, I-CAR-certified technicians, customer-centric staff, and state-of-the-art tools and equipment that diagnoses and restores damaged vehicles back to their pre-collision state.
Why choose Airpark Collision Center for Auto Body Repair in North Scottsdale?
Exceptional work and service. This is a gem of a repair shop. I was impressed as to how well this shop worked, scheduled, ran and executed the work. This is an excellent shop with wonderful, courteous service. Thank you!
Checked out Airpark Collision Center for the first time because there were a couple of door dings on my vehicle that were bothering me a bit . Took my car in and they handled the rest ! I was very satisfied with the work they did.. Everything went smoothly and the car door looks great. No insurance was used so it was all out of pocket, the prices were very reasonable for the work being done and although I don't look forward to working with them again , I will be happy to return if anything happens to my car !
Staff is efficient and stay in communication with time frames and progress of service. Prices are very competitive, they have underbid everyone else I've gone too. And the quality is great! I'm a repeat customer and have referred many.
About Airpark Collision Center
Airpark Collision Center is a local, family-owned auto body repair shop in north Scottsdale, AZ. Established in 2006, we are a team of customer oriented staff. From the friendly front office to our master technicians in back we enjoy working with each other and our customers!
ACC is I-Car Gold Certified and a three-time recipient of Angie's List Super Service Award. We accomplish high-quality collision repairs for all vehicular models of Ford, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, GM, and Chevrolet, among several other global automobile brands. We also specialize in repairing luxury automobiles like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Jaguar, and Land Rover.
Every year, we restore over a thousand vehicles back to their pre-collision state. You can count on us to repair your vehicle using state-of-the-art tools, equipment, and technology. Airpark Collision Center proudly serves Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, and the surrounding areas.
Kenny started in the auto body industry in New York in 1976 and has mastered his craft for years working at dealerships in New York and Arizona. He joined the Airpark Collision Center team in 2007 as one of our master technicians. Each year Kenny continues annual certification and learns the latest repair methods in the collision repair industry as vehicles, materials and equipment change. One of Kenny's special talents is beautifully repairing plastic bumpers instead of replacing them. His special expertise has saved many out of pocket paying customers over the years!
We Work with All Insurance Companies
As the fifth most populated city in Arizona, Scottsdale is home to thousands of drivers and vehicles. In the event of an auto accident, it is time to call on collision damage insurance. Once a customer reports a claim, and the insurance company accepts liability, ACC can immediately start working on collision damage repairs.
WHAT TO DO IN A MAJOR CAR COLLISION
STOP. CAPTURE THE SCENEShift into park, get out, and take a quick photo of the collision angle. Then, move your vehicle out of traffic to a safe place, leaving your hazard lights on.
CALL THE POLICEThe presence of a police officer is significant and valuable to the claim process and help establish who is at fault.
FILE A CLAIMIf your vehicle is insured, you can start the claim process immediately at the scene and add the necessary details once things are calmer.
GATHER INFORMATIONCollect information from everyone involved in the accident, including the drivers' identities, vehicle descriptions, and license plate numbers.
GET ROADSIDE ASSISTANCEIf your vehicle cannot be driven after an accident, seek roadside assistance. Call Airpark Collision Center at 602-993-4874 for Quik Pik Towing service.
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTIONCheck for injuries; including bruises, wounds, and possible broken bones. Call an ambulance when in doubt.
DRIVING IN SCOTTSDALE: FACTS AND MYTHS
1) Collision Damage and Rain Rain in Phoenix, AZ causes more car accidents than you would think! Even a light rain can cause oils in the road to lift and make for slippery pavement. In fact there were more than 20 crashes in the East Valley during one rainy morning on September 9, 2013 as reported by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
2) Extreme heat can cause tire blowouts Since Scottsdale and the rest of Arizona suffer from scorching heat in the summer, tires can burst open and cause major car collisions. Increased friction, high-speed driving, and frequent breaks during very high temperatures can cause the tire to overheat beyond their design ratings. Once this happens, a blowout can occur.
3) Only cold weather causes dead car batteries Winter can be hard on a car battery, but summer can be twice as bad. During cold weather, the engine can be especially difficult to start, causing wear and tear on your battery. However, more car batteries die in the summer. This is especially true in Scottsdale, AZ since the heat causes the water in the battery to boil dry.
4) The engine should be warmed up before driving Cars now have electronic fuel injectors that provide the ideal mixture of air and fuel, which make modern automobiles more efficient than their 20th-century counterparts. Thirty seconds is plenty of time for the oil to lubricate the engine before you drive away. Staying idle for more extended periods only wastes fuel.
5) Tailgating is okay if the car in front is too slow Tailgating can cause a driver in front of you to slow down or make mistakes in response to your car being uncomfortably close to theirs. Some drivers may try to teach you a lesson by hitting the brakes, which can result in a collision. If a driver is under the speed limit, you can figure out a way to safely pass them.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MAJOR COLLISION DAMAGE REPAIR
Travel time and distance of surrounding cities in AZ to ACC
REQUEST AN AUTO BODY REPAIR ESTIMATE ONLINE
Give us a call today at 480-418-8660 and we will be more than happy to address any concerns you may have. If you would like a body shop repair estimate, you can also fill out the form below completely, and someone will be in contact with you shortly.