Professional Mazda Collision Repair
Mazda drivers appreciate features such as vehicle design, fuel efficiency (without sacrificing power), handling, and of course safety! Whether you drive a Mazda car or SUV, it is most likely equipped with a stylish interior and a supplemental restraint system (SRS) to protect passengers. Unfortunately, accidents and collisions sometimes occur and that is when choosing the right Scottsdale auto body shop becomes a very important task.
Like any business, there are differences in Scottsdale collision repair facilities, and selecting the one that fits your needs and expectations is imperative to returning your Mazda to pre-accident condition.
What is your priority? Speed of repair, cost, a quality complete repair, and/or excellent customer service?
It is important to acknowledge, that technology has progressed not only with smartphones and home electronics but with vehicles too! The industry of collision repair has significantly advanced and auto body is no longer about “pounding out a dent”. Vehicles are pricey because of onboard computers and technology, which means not any Scottsdale collision repair shop can repair your Mazda.
Why Airpark Collision Center?
Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006 and is located in the same place with the same priority- safe quality auto body repairs and excellent customer service! While we are committed to fair prices we are not the cheapest in town. Cheap often equates to skipping collision repair steps, using substandard materials, and unskilled labor. The Airpark Collision Center team will simply not compromise professional collision repair methods.
Mazda Collision Repair for all models including:
- Mazda 3
- Mazda 6
- Mazda CX-30
- Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Mazda CX-5
- Mazda CX-9
Mazda Auto Body Repair at ACC:
- Highly qualified technicians who train annually
- Premium quality products are utilized to produce beautiful and durable repairs.
- We are an I-Car Gold Class Facility- the most prestigious certification in the collision repair industry.
- Aluminum Certified (requires specific training, tools, and equipment). Most auto body shops are only qualified to repair steel.
- We have the right tools and equipment to restore today’s vehicles and technology.
- Our recently purchased frame machine is very large and can accommodate larger SUV’s and pick-up trucks. Its computerized software ensures unibodies and frames are restored within factory specifications.
Mazda Paint Refinishing:
- We spray PPG waterborne paint, a premium product which is environmentally friendly and allows for excellent color matching. PPG has involvement in Mazda production plants.
- Most parts are painted off the vehicle to avoid edges and peeling. While this process is more time-consuming because it requires disassembly, and then reassembly after the paintwork, it is simply the right way to refinish most parts.
- Parts/Vehicles are painted in a professional downdraft paint booth. This particular booth eliminates most dust particles and bakes on a factory finish.
Whether your Mazda experienced minor or major collision damage your vehicle may have mechanical issues that need to be addressed. Some of these items may include:
- Alignment or suspension issues
- Exhaust system damage
- Tire problems
- Brake or steering issues
- Engine or transmission problems
- Electrical and sensor malfunctions
Wiring, window tint and/or glass, wheel reconditioning, etc.
Most vehicles are pre and post-diagnostic scanned. This is a very important step in a complete Mazda collision repair.
- Pre-Scan: A pre-diagnostic scan provides the technician with information that may not be visible to the naked eye. Upon impact, sensors are often shaken, this could compromise everything from a window not operating to an airbag not deploying.
- Post-Scan: At this point the Mazda collision repair is complete, the car looks great, drives wonderful and the interior and exterior are clean. A post-diagnostic check is the last step to make sure all electronics are performing as expected.
At Airpark Collision Center you can expect:
- A friendly greeting and knowledgeable staff
- Your choice of personal updates: text, email, or phone call. Not computer-generated status updates.
- After you file your vehicle claim, our estimators will work with your adjuster throughout the collision repair.
While we will not compromise on materials or skip collision repair procedures, we can save those paying out of pocket by:
- Reduced labor prices compared to dealer auto body shops
- Your choice of aftermarket or OEM parts (when available)
- Pick and choose which cosmetic damage you want repaired
Following proper repair procedures, using quality materials, equipping an auto body repair facility with modern tools and equipment, and staffing qualified technicians is what allows Airpark Collision Center to extend a lifetime workmanship warranty to our customers.
- Airpark Collision Center has a lifetime warranty on workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Parts and materials are subject to vendor warranties.
Airpark Collision Center has specialized in Mazda repair for years, our certified technicians and state-of-the-art equipment ensure a job done right! We are the Mazda auto body shop that Scottsdale residents have trusted for collision repairs and more. Call 480-400-7864 to schedule a free estimate or click here!
Mazda Safety Links:
Mazda Fun Facts:
- In 1920 Mazda started as an artificial cork manufacturing company called Toyo Cork Kogyo Company
- The word Mazda means “God of Life.”
- In 1931, Mazda introduced the 3-wheeled Mazda-Go truck. It was so popular that Mazda produced only that model for the next 14 years.
- The Mazda MX-5 Roadster made the Guinness Book of Records in 2000 as the best-selling two-seat sports car.
- Mazda’s popular phrase “Zoom-Zoom” was used for many years to describe its renowned motion, but Mazda’s slogan recently changed to “Driving Matters.”
- The Mazda RX-7 was featured in two The Fast and the Furious movies due to its proven performance capabilities.
- The Mazda Motor Corporation was originally founded in Hiroshima, Japan.