Paint Refinishing at Airpark Collision Center
Did you know almost every auto manufacturer uses PPG brand paint? Airpark Collision Center is focused on returning collision-damaged vehicles to factory standards.
The First Step of our Standard Refinishing Procedure.
When choosing a paint brand, there was only one choice for us – PPG.
Why PPG Brand?
- PPG is the same paint brand used at almost every domestic and foreign auto manufacturing plant.
- Allows for accurate color matching
- Environmentally friendly. PPG’s premium line- Aqua Base water-based paint is a top notch product!
- Airpark Collision Center has a lifetime warranty on our labor for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
- Paint product warrantied by PPG
Original body and paint work completed prior to our repair by another auto body shop is not warrantied by Airpark Collision Center.
- At Airpark Collision Center we have two automotive spray booths, and they both produce a baked-on finish.
- All jobs are sprayed in a paint booth regardless if it is a side mirror or a very large auto body repair.
- Produces a clean automotive paint finish free of dust.
Watch Videos of our Paint Refinish Service