Preview of our Standard Refinishing Procedure.
Did you know almost every auto manufacturer uses PPG brand paint? Airpark Collision Center is focused on returning collision damaged vehicles to factory standards.
Preview of our Paint Job at Airpark Collision Center.
When choosing a paint brand, there was only one choice for us – PPG.
Why PPG Brand?
- PPG is the same paint brand used at almost every domestic and foreign auto manufacturing plant.
- Allows for accurate color matching
- Environmentally friendly. PPG’s premium line- Aqua Base water-based paint is a top notch product!
- Airpark Collision Center has a lifetime warranty on our labor for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
- Paint product warrantied by PPG
Original body and paint work completed prior to our repair by another auto body shop is not warrantied by Airpark Collision Center.
- At Airpark Collision Center we have two automotive spray booths, and they both produce a baked-on finish.
- All jobs are sprayed in a paint booth regardless if it is a side mirror or a very large auto body repair.
- Produces a clean automotive paint finish free of dust.
Watch Videos of our Paint Refinish Service.
- We are proud to have an excellent father and son team in our automotive paint department.
- With over 50 years of combined experience, they know cars, auto paint, and the process well.
- In addition, they have been spraying PPG products for over a decade!
PPG Refinish carries commercial and technical approval from a large number of motor manufacturers. Learn more here.