Airpark Collision Center knows RAMS, and we know our customers use their RAMS for towing, work, and typical daily life outings. Newer models are loaded with advanced technology, and some with special features like active grill shutters and air suspension. When your RAM has suffered collision damage you want more than just exterior auto body work. You want your truck to drive and perform to pre-collision status!
RAM CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR MEANS:
- Our facility is inspected annually
- We have the right tools and equipment to make factory welds, repair frames and the means to produce a clean dust free baked on paint finish
- We employ skilled master level technicians
- We are an I-CAR GOLD Class Facility (The highest industry certification)
- We only use premium products including 3M and PPG Water-borne paint
Watch our Steel Body Repair on a RAM 1500 (Behind the Scenes)
Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006, and has earned multiple awards, industry and manufacturer certifications because we produce consistent quality collision repair. Stop in for an estimate or click here!