Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006 and is a State Farm approved auto body shop in Scottsdale, AZ. State Farm’s Select Service shops are known for quality collision repair. Choosing the only participating non-nationwide chain collision repair shop in the Scottsdale airpark means we prioritize both customer service and repair quality.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in north Scottsdale near Scottsdale Road and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Our friendly staff is ready to answer your collision repair questions and restore your vehicle to its pre-collision condition!
Save time and effort by choosing a Select Service Shop!
What is the Select Service program?
Policyholders and claimants love the Select Service program because it saves customers time and effort. The goal is to get you on the road with a high-quality collision repair!
What are the benefits of choosing Airpark Collision Center, a State Farm approved facility?
- Our customers are picked up and brought to our nearby Enterprise Store, just minutes away. (rental coverage required)
- Our customers receive a friendly greeting with knowledgeable staff ready to answer questions regarding your vehicle’s auto body repair.
- Our customers receive updates, keeping them informed of their vehicle’s collision repair progress.
- Our customers are notified of vehicle completion after their Airpark Collision Center representative conducts a quality check, often including a post diagnostic scan.
- Lifetime workmanship guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
Making an auto claim should not drive you crazy!
It’s only 5 steps with State Farm and Airpark Collision Center!
Click here: https://www.statefarm.com/claims/auto
What is the collision repair process?
- Customer arrives at facility for estimate and a repair drop off date is scheduled.
- Customer drops off vehicle.
- Collision repair and refinish work begins. During this process mechanical, glass, and other related repairs are addressed.
- The vehicle’s interior & exterior is cleaned.
- Most vehicles are diagnostic scanned and test-driven. All repairs are inspected for quality workmanship.
- Customer is notified that their vehicle is ready for pick up!
- Rental car is turned in at Airpark Collision Center.
- A representative will go over collision repairs and answer any questions you may have regarding your vehicle’s repair.
Why Airpark Collision Center?
- Peace of mind that your vehicle will receive a proper and safe repair.
- Highly qualified technicians.
- Our technicians are not only concerned with aesthetics but returning the car to its original driving condition and safety standards.
- We are an I-Car Gold Class facility, the highest certification in the collision repair industry, along with several OEM certifications.
- We are an aluminum-certified repair facility.
- Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and equipment to repair today’s vehicles with advanced technology.
- Premium repair products are used to ensure a durable and aesthetically-pleasing collision repair.
- Established reputation for good service and high-quality auto body repairs.
- Convenient location, not far from Loop 101 and Scottsdale Road.
- Clean and secure facility for your vehicle.
Our professional Scottsdale collision center stands ready to repair everything from minor to major collision damage including:
Small parts replacement – Unfortunately, high-end brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and others sometimes require making a State Farm insurance claim for even a side mirror because of the part cost. Rest assured, we can install and refinish any part without issue!
Bumper/fender repair or replacement – This is a common repair, and Airpark Collision Center’s technicians inspect the damage underneath once the exterior panel is removed. Even though it may appear to be an aesthetic repair, we must be sure no structural damage exists and verify sensors are working properly.
Major collision damage – Upon disassembly (removal of exterior panels) damage underneath is assessed, including the unibody or frame. Airpark Collision Center is equipped with a top-of-the-line frame machine that accommodates even very large SUV’s and pick-up trucks. The frame machine and computerized software provide the technicians with measurements to return the frame within the required specifications. In addition to auto body work, mechanical damage related to the collision is also addressed.
Airpark Collision Center is a professional auto body and refinish facility. We are conveniently located in the Scottsdale Airpark to serve all of Scottsdale and the north Phoenix, Arizona area. We repair all makes and models including Chevrolet, Honda, Jeep, KIA, Nissan, RAM, Toyota, etc., while specializing in luxury vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
We know that an auto accident—major or minor—can bring about several decisions and complications in your life. No one can guarantee that you’ll never have an auto accident, but State Farm and Airpark Collision Center can greatly reduce the stress of the claims and collision repair process. The State Farm Select Service program is designed to provide you the highest quality vehicle repairs with the fastest possible service. Airpark Collision Center and State Farm value its customers and are committed to a worry-free claim and auto body repair experience. It is our shared philosophy that creates a seamless collision repair for our mutual customers.