Airpark Collision Center opened in 2006 and is a USAA approved auto body shop! USAA collision repair facilities must follow a specific criteria to participate. USAA is known for excellent customer service and auto body repair shops taking part in their STARS program must be committed to following high expectations.
Shared Philosophy: While Airpark Collision Center works with every insurance company you will not find us on every insurance company’s “direct repair provider” list. Airpark Collision Center is dedicated to quality repairs and honest professional service. This means we are committed to repairing cars correctly and in a timely manner. Quality repairs and the customer experience is something both USAA and Airpark Collision Center prioritizes.
What does Customer Service Entail? In our opinion customer service includes a variety of experiences during the collision repair process.
- Friendliness of entire collision repair staff. A pleasant staff means questions are welcome and a willingness and attentiveness is consistently displayed. This includes everyone from the front desk, to our estimators and technicians.
- Updates during the entire auto body repair process. These updates are not generic texts or calls, but personalized to you and your vehicle. Customers may choose text, email or phone call. We like to update our customers every other day with vehicle progress!
- Quality collision repair includes master technicians and utilizing the latest equipment and premium materials to complete your vehicle’s auto body repair.
- While we are not a detail shop, we do vacuum, and wipe down the interior of each car and wash the exterior. Many customers comment that their cars are cleaner upon pick up than at drop off!
- An Itemized collision repair receipt will list every part, labor procedure, and services to complete your vehicle’s auto body repair.
- Upon pick up of the vehicle, you can leave your Enterprise or Hertz rental car with our office. One of our estimators will walk you out to your vehicle, go over the repair and answer any questions.
The Collision Repair Process:
- The first step is reporting the claim to USAA. A USAA representative will ask several questions about the accident and gather required information. They will give you a list of USAA STARS collision repair centers in your area. At this time you can choose Airpark Collision Center or stop in and have us photograph and write an estimate. If you feel comfortable, then let USAA know the auto body shop you are choosing for collision repair.
- Call or text Airpark Collision Center at 480-922-3006 to schedule a drop-off or estimate. Please provide your claim number.
- Repairs will begin within 24 hours of vehicle owner’s signed authorization. Upon drop off, one of our estimators will go over the auto body repair and Enterprise or Hertz will pick you up, if you are renting a vehicle.
- Most vehicles are pre-diagnostic scanned, then disassembled. The technician and estimator will check for any damage to components under the exterior panels.
- Parts are ordered and auto body repairs begin.
- Vehicle will move to refinish department for painting. Proper repair procedures sometimes require parts being removed from vehicle, painted and then put back on vehicle (reassembly).
- Vehicle returns to original technician for reassembly. This is not a quick process. The technician is aligning panels, connecting wires if necessary and installing other parts such as headlights, etc.
- Vehicle interior and exterior is cleaned.
- Most vehicles are post diagnostic scanned and quality checked. Providing no diagnostic codes are triggered, you will be called for pick up
Why Airpark Collision Center?
- We are an independent locally owned auto body shop. Our customers are important and not just a number.
- Our technicians are I-Car certified and train annually.
- OEM certifications
- Modern equipment to work on today’s advanced vehicles
- Annual facility Inspections by several OEM’s
- Comprehensive auto body repair including, exterior panels, mechanical damage related to collision and pre and post diagnostic scanning
- Lifetime limited labor warranty for as long as you own the vehicle
The best way to choose a USAA approved auto body shop is to do a little research. Online reviews can be one indicator. If a collision center has good reviews on multiple platforms that implies they are genuine customer experiences. Customers may also consider stopping in and observing the facility and how they are treated. Taking the time to choose the right USAA approved body shop will make for a pleasant experience and if there is ever a problem, you can be sure the collision repair center will stand behind their work.
Airpark Collision Center has been locally owned and operated for over 14 years with a focus on honesty, professionalism and quality repairs. Throughout the years, we have maintained annual technician training, upgraded equipment and built our customer base mostly through referrals. We invite all USAA members or claimants to stop in for an estimate!