AUTO BODY REPAIR LIFETIME WARRANTY
Airpark Collision Center is confident of repairs made at our facility. That is why we guarantee our workmanship in the repaired area. Items like new parts and paint are always guaranteed by the manufacturer. Whenever a repair is in question, please stop by our facility as soon as possible.
YOUR AUTO BODY REPAIR WARRANTY INCLUDES:
PPG PAINT GUARANTEE:
- Peeling or delamination of the topcoat and/or other layers of paint.
- Cracking or checking.
- Loss of gloss caused by cracking, checking and hazing.
- Any paint failure caused by proven defective PPG automotive products which are covered by this guarantee.
METALWORK: Airpark Collision Center provides a lifetime auto body repair warranty for as long as you own the vehicle against defective workmanship including welding, and the application of materials used in making collision repairs.
MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Airpark Collision Center provides a lifetime written warranty for as long as you own the vehicle on all mechanical repairs related directly to original collision damage, excluding suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. The Shop will, at its sole option, re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby.
PARTS: Parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of that supplier. We will help you in handling any claim under the supplier’s guarantee. Used parts are not covered.
AUTO BODY REPAIR WARRANTY TERMS:
A. (1) This warranty covers materials and labor to correct any defect in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original repair order. It does not cover incidental losses, towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car cost, or any other claims of any nature. Shops obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts or materials under the manufacturers’ warranty.
(2) This warranty is only extended to the customer at time of original repairs and is not transferable.
(3) The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not apply.
(4) In no event shall the new parts warranty extend beyond the terms offered by the manufacturer. USED PARTS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
B. (1) Vehicle should be washed frequently.
Reach out to us to learn more about our warranty terms and conditions or call 480-922-3006 for sales inquiries and other related concerns.